A WEEK IN PHOTOS | STEPHANIE
A Photo Essay by Ly Huynh Thanh Thien
![]() |
| My classmate, Tairine, also took her daughter to the Halloween party. The baby is such a cute girl and adorable. Below are photos of Lane and Maria. |
| It seems that Lane was really happy with Tairine's baby girl! |
![]() |
| Maria disguised as a mime. |
![]() |
| I took this on the way to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights. |
![]() |
| Here are some pictures at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights. It has amazing architecture and I also learned a lot of things there. |
![]() |
| We cooked and had a warm dinner together. It was such an unforgettable memory with them. Thanks so much guys. |
![]() |
Dear Teachers and the Staff,
I also want to send my
thanksgiving message to Heartland. I write to
express my gratitude. Thank you, the teachers and the staff, for making
all our lessons easy and fun. I always look forward to attending your classes.
I am
always grateful to have you as my mentor. Thank
you for creating such a great environment to learn and where I was encouraged
to express my thoughts and opinions. You are not only my teacher, but you
are also my friend, authority and guide, all rolled into one person. I will
always be grateful to you for your support and kindness. After spending time at
this school, I am more confident with my English now. I used to get scared of
writing because my writing skills were very bad, but from now on, I don’t feel
that way anymore. Thanks for all.
Sincerely,
Ly Huynh Thanh Thien (Stephanie –
Vietnam)











Comments
Post a Comment
Add a comment!